Donwload latest available version: sportdyno38.44.msi
10/APR/2018, release 3.8.45:
(bug) Use "sum method" caused some problem with the HP scaling (graphs out of scale when losses were very short)
16/AUG/2017, release 3.8.44:
(bug) AUTOMATION error. When using sequencer and "keep gauges visible"=ON, after the first recording, when the second RECORD ON is executed and automation error happened. Now the bug is fixed and the sequencer does not close the Gauges window
6/JUL/2017, release 184.108.40.206:
(clean-up bug) When closing the program, it showed an error (MDI form) if "Gauges Always Visible" setting was on
26/APR/2017, release 220.127.116.11:
(bug) Issues when clicking over the scales area to change the active channel (sometimes it showed a scale from a not visible channel)
24/APR/2017, release 3.8.43:
(bug) Average power sometimes showed bad output
11/APR/2017, release 3.8.42:
Didn't store config changes automatically (only at config window)
Faults in relay names (bad language file)
RPM target and THR were not shown in seq. Status
Remove load cell warning message when negative scale is used
6/APR/2017, release 3.8.41:
Weather Station: Question & answer protocol support (new WS units) to prevent Windows Ballpoint device issue
Recording cell raw channel (debug)
"C:\" Issue (some Windows can prevent Sportdyno to record tests at C:\) now it uses "C:\Dyno Tests" as default folder
29/MAR/2017, release 3.8.40:
Sportdyno38.EXE left resident (task manager) after closing the program
Automatic remaping Engine RPM gauge vs Calculated Engine did not work
14/MAR/2017, release 3.8.39:
View/hide tests issue
Average test. Wrong RPM channel
"RUN window" issue (gets the same size as "gauges window")
15/FEB/2017, release 3.8.38:
Sequencer changes to CSV when "WAIT_CH" operation is executed
2/FEB/2017, release 3.8.37:
Activate all/disable all at Test Average Window
Realtime channels related to power didn't work in gauges window, or when loading the test
detect forbidden characters (/ ? * etc) in filenames
MAR/03/2015, release 20: Samples Counter Channel other debug channels (Throttle, Air Speed) added (FW and SW)
MAR/03/2015, release 20: Sequencer now can be aborted at main Window (ESC key)
FEB/23/2015, release 19: This release fixes a the Freezing problem
FEB/14/2015, release 18: This release is the first try to fix a the Freezing problem
SEP/25/2014, release 5: PID configuration window has been removed. The main fields have been distributed in other windows, like PID monitor.
SEP/25/2014, release 5: Prescaler setting now is totally automatic.
SEP/25/2014, release 5: Blinking "REC" message in main window during the test recording. If pressed the recording finishes. This message will allow to hide the "Running Window" for those user that want not to have any windows over the graphs during the test recording.
SEP/25/2014, release 5: Throttle configuration wizard has been added, to ease the configuration of min pos and max pos of throttle (use arrow up and down to change min pos and max pos settings).
SEP/25/2014, release 5: Throttle slider added on Gauges window. In addition a checkbox "automatically close throttle at the end of the test" has been added here.
SEP/25/2014, release 5: Main Screen Layout modified -> PID controls have been moved to PID window, only channels and relays stay on left side
AGO/31/2014, release 4: Weather Station COM, and Bluetooth devices COM add filters to show only their respective adapter types
AGO/31/2014, release 4: OBDII support reviewed, in general
AGO/31/2014, release 4: OBDII channels interpolated (3-grade polynom) to crate smooth graphs
AGO/31/2014, release 4: License Manager removed, Bluetooth and OBDII interface are configured in pairs.
JUN/07/2014, release 3: OBDII interface supported. Learn more: click here
JUN/07/2014, release 3: TCP support added for new SP5 (SP5 also has serial port)
JUN/07/2014, release 3: Weather Station extended functionality: data is recorded during all the test, not only numeric values before the begining
JUN/07/2014, release 3: Vertical layout enabled on main screen, to show graphs in a more vertical way (similar to traditional charts). Horizontal layout can also be re-enabled by using one button in the tool bar
JUN/07/2014, release 3: PID Controls moved to main screen to be available all the time (not from PID configuration window)
JUN/07/2014, release 3: License Manager added, to allow new features as OBDII
- JUN/06/2014, release 21: Enhanced filtering added on roller channel to avoid the problems caused by bad geartooth, such as chain sprockets, etc. Anyway we strongly recommend to use a geartooth from a starter motor, due to the flat teeth
- APR/26/2014, release 20: Default behaviour for saving new files in the latest open file's folder can be now disabled to save files on the folder selected by the user with the 'change directory' option
- APR/26/2014, release 20: "Group Colors" button has been added to the Tool Bar, so all channels of the same type use the same colour.In this way the visualization of several tests at same time is more clear.
- APR/26/2014, release 20: This release fixes an error about small 'yellow leaks' when moving the 'yellow label'
- APR/26/2014, release 20: This release fixes an error with the options 'stop when higher / lower'
- APR/10/2014, release 19: New options to show / hide several groups of channels (power / torque, PID channels)
- APR/10/2014, release 19: This release fixes an error in calculated channels
- JAN/08/2014, release 18: This release fixes a printing error
- OCT/23/2013, release 17: This release fixes bugs on the Average HP / TQ function.
- OCT/22/2013, release 16: This release fixes bugs on the sequencer module
- SEP/09/2013, release 15: This release fixes a bug on the creation of the distribution package
- SEP/02/2013, release 14: This release fixes a runtime error on v3.7.13
- JUN/12/2013, release 13: Start/Stop Mode: 'Reversed Test' Stop Mode added (a test which starts at high rpm and is being braked until certainminimum value). It also works for SP4 RAMP mode. This version had a runtime error when restoring SP4 data, it has been removed from server.
- MAY/23/2013, release 12: Start/Stop Mode: "Stop when lower" stop mode now also works for RAMP mode test (previously it only worked for inertial tests).
- MAY/23/2013, release 12: Start/Stop Mode: Roller rpm has been added for engine dynamometer.
- MAY/23/2013, release 12: Added an option for ratio calculation: recalculate ratio value at the end. Most tests have a slighty different ratio value after the test than during the warm-up phase due to slipage caused by torque. Now this is the default option, but previous way is still available at advanced options.
- MAY/23/2013, release 12: "Post-record" feature added. The program already stored the previous data to the starting of the test in order to improve the filters initialisation, now it also stores a few samples after the test is finished in order to have enough data for the filters and make all channels lines have the same lenght. Previously torque and power lines were a bit shorter at the end of the test.
- MAY/23/2013, release 12: In a previous version the filter settings were removed from the Configuration Window, since we consider all test must be done under the same filtering conditions. Now the "graph" filter has been added again, but in Advanded Configuration tab, and the filter range has been limited to "2 - 9", and it has been translated to frequency, inorder to better understunding the effect of the filtering on the tests.
- MAY/23/2013, release 12: this release fixes an internal updating bug
- MAY/20/2013, release 11: This release had an installation bug and has been removed.
- MAR/19/2013, release 10: storing bugs fixed.
- MAR/03/2013, release 9: storing bugs fixed.
- JAN/05/2013, release 8: storing bugs fixed.
- DEC/10/2012, release 7: This release had bugs that make it unstable and it has been removed
- NOV/30/2012, release 6: This release had bugs that make it unstable and it has been removed
- NOV/26/2012, release 5: Channels Groups added to help comparation of channels of same type. For instance: Engine rpm channel vs PID target channel, or Lambda 1 vs Lambda 2
- NOV/12/2012, release 5: Compatibility options added to Configuration Window.
- NOV/12/2012, release 5: some bugs fixed. [this release has been removed]
- JUL/22/2012, release 0: Real Time Calculated Channels feature added. Now calculated channels can be added to the gauges window.
- JUL/22/2012, release 0: Calculated Channels can be configured to be added to new tests, by default.
- JUL/22/2012, release 0: New operators for Calculated Channels: conditional ( condition ? result_true : result_false)
- JUL/22/2012, release 0: Dual File Selection. Now the "yellow box" shows data for two test files and their increments (delta).
- JUL/22/2012, release 0: File Overwrite Prompt added, now the program notices you if a file with the same name exists
- JUN/19/2012, release 6: Load cell settings on Configuration window are disabled when using SP1.
- JUN/15/2012, release 6: The Printer Report has been modified to allow inverted tests (from high rpm to low rpm).
- JUN/15/2012, release 6: some bugs fixed.
- MAY/16/2012, release 5: Weather Station Connection icon added to the Weather Data tab at Gauges Window, in order to whow the Weather Station Status when editing other tabs.
- MAY/16/2012, release 5: Three bugs fixed.
- APR/10/2012, release 4: one bug fixed.
- JAN/23/2012, release 3: one bug fixed.
- JAN/11/2012, release 2: one bug fixed.
- JAN/ 7/2012, release 1: one bug fixed.
- JAN/ 7/2012, release 0: PID Configuration data has been reviewed and modified:
- Cut-end-of-the-test feature (re)added
- There are two PID setttings:
- Steady Mode
- Ramp Mode. If Ramp PID Settings are left in blank (0) the SP4 will use Steady Mode Settings for both modes.
- New fields have been added for PID operation:
- Slope speed for Steady Mode
- Derivative Window Size, in order to match the eddy current delay feature.